The service located at “www.thoughtengine.com” is a website (owned and operated by Thought Engine LLP). This Site is intended to provide information that may be of interest to Users. The contents of this Site, including but not limited to the text and images herein unless otherwise noted, are the copyrighted material of Thought Engine. Copyright © 2020 Thought Engine LLP. All rights are reserved. All Trademarks referred to are the property of their respective owners. The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms of service upon the User’s use of the website www.thoughtengine.com. Users’ access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms of service and all applicable laws.
Terms and Conditions
- The term Thought Engine shall mean Thought Engine LLP.
- www.thoughtengine.com is owned by Thought Engine. All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of Thought Engine, including all the software, text, images, graphics, video, and audio used on this Site.
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted, or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Thought Engine. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- The Thought Engine name and logo are trademarks that belong to and are owned by Thought Engine LLP. These trademarks may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Thought Engine.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. Such use could result in criminal or civil penalties. Thought Engine may monitor access to the Site.
- Thought Engine may terminate a User’s access to the Site at any time and for any reason. The provisions regarding the disclaimer of warranty, the accuracy of the information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- Thought Engine may change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including its content or features.
- Thought Engine shall not be liable for damages of any kind, including and without limitation to direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption, and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Thought Engine shall have no responsibility for any damage to the User’s computer system or loss of data that may result from downloading any content, materials, or information from the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Thought Engine disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of such information.
- The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products, and services from third parties, including Users, affiliates, and sponsors of the Site. Thought Engine is not responsible for the availability of, or content provided on, third party websites. Before accessing or using such websites, Thought Engine encourages Users to read their policies regarding privacy and other topics. Thought Engine is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements, and advertisements. The User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Thought Engine is not responsible for any loss or damages the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Thought Engine makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet the User’s requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- Thought Engine may at any time revise these terms of service. Users are bound by the most current terms of service each time they visit this Site. Thought Engine encourages Users to periodically review these terms of service to which they are bound.